Sunday, January 14, 2007

One of the greatest post I've ever seen...

Credits to Mike-pdt,

" Glad Bruce clarified that, seemed to me he's very methodical. I don't see discretional trading as whimsical but with familiarity, complexity becomes simply recognized. I notice 3 pushes where some see a 5 wave, that might not be part of a written plan but it's still good to notice.If I don't strive for science then afterward I don't know what happened, rather it was good or bad nothing can be learned from it. Of course it's not science like a holy grail algorithm, that would require a most awesome computer. Fortunately we have one, unfortunately it takes years to get it programmed. There will never be a better pattern recognition processor than our gray matter.They say it takes about 10 years to 'master' anything. Surgeons, sports pros, traders whatever, some debate over musical child prodigies, but in general 10 years, with an apex at 20 to 30 years. "

No comments: