Saturday, December 16, 2006

Plangcha and his attitude

I stumbled into trading and loved it like no other buisness I had been involved with before , I have got out of all other buisness I was involved in and am completely focused on trading , I absoloutly love it , its pure trading without all the clutter associated with all other buisness , I rarely wear a suit even more rarely a tie and never have , it used to raise a smile at meetings in the past but now well I can sit at the screens naked if I feel like it and the market doesn’t care a lot, smooshing engratiating myself with customers etc which I always hated with a passion is worthless in trading , if anyone asks how I do something I can be honest straight out and it doesn’t matter wether they like it or not , I don’t have to use energy candy coating anything , the ONLY think that matters is consistantly picking the right trades .

No comments: